Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our little school girl

Bailey is now officially a kindergartener. She was so excited this morning, woke up early and picked our her favorite outfit from when we went school shopping a few weeks ago.


Trent took the day off, because I am a baby and needed his support. We walked her to the classroom, and everything  was fine. The kids walked in and  I had to give the milk money to the teacher and Bailey runs up to me with tears in her eyes and gave me a great big hug. I tried as hard as I could to be strong, but I started feeling the tears welling, so I quickly hugged her and left as soon as I could so I wouldn't make the situation any harder.



Stopping by to say hi to grandpa on our way to school

Heading towards class with her princess backpack and daddy leading the way

This is only kindergarten, I cant imagine how much harder it gets when they get older!

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey