Tuesday, January 1, 2013

California...the good and the bad

Oh how we love visiting California. It is home to me and always will be. A few things that we love and miss...


My grandparents ranch and all that's on it



And Fish n Chips in Morro Bay is always fun...along with going to the beach


Being closer to my family. It was nice to see my cousins and family members (Britton and Grandma Davis)

The kids playing with their great grandma Davis

In N Out that has not quite made it to Boise yet

and as we entered the central valley we realized why we moved....
We drove past the house I grew up in and took this picture. When I was done and we were still looking at the house, a man comes out the front door and starts yelling at us "What do you want" with his fists up in the air and starting yelling again. Trent wanted to stop and tell him why we took a picture, but he seemed so upset and not friendly that we sped off laughing at how crazy people are. People in Idaho are so friendly that we forget what Madera was like and how rude people there can be....


The house I grew up in on Varden Dr...right before the crazy man came out! It looks a bit run down too






2 comments:

Gina said...

What you were in Madera and didn't call me???? I am trying not to be hurt. hope you had a nice trip. miss you guys

Trent and Mel said...

Hey Gina, We wanted to stop by but I didn't have your address. Hopefully we can stop by in summer when we make a trip to Disneyland!

Bailey

Bailey