Saturday, June 23, 2012

This has been an especially rough week for me. The hardest thing was the death of the 5 year old that we know. There have been a few times where I just break down into tears thinking about his poor mom and dad and just hearing the details, I just can't imagine. Luckily, they have a huge support group of family and friends around to help them get through this. The obituary is HERE if you want to read more.






Then I ended up getting the stomach flu and had Trent stay home from work and watch the kids so I could stay in bed. Let me tell you, I hate throwing up, I always have and I am not good at it. Let's just say that I am soooo glad to be better again.


So after all this doom and gloom, when I was feeling better, I told Trent that we had to get our minds off things. So where else to go, but the Circus. It was my first time ever going to one and we did have a great time. Bailey even got to ride an elephant, now how many four year olds can say that?

A balancing bear!


Nick enjoying the show with cotton candy on his face!


The elephants were my favorite part of the show





The elephant ride- Bailey is the 3rd little girl from the front in the green dress.


When she got off the elephant, I asked her if it was scary and she said, "it wasn't scary, but I was scared my shoe would fall off, but luckily ot didn't"


The kids playing outside the arena, enjoying the beautiful summer night!


As for today, I have to make food for the funeral, attend the funeral at 11, then hope my mascara isn't too bad for a wedding at 1:30 that I'm supposed to go to. To top it off, Trent just told me that he's not feeling well...uugh, What a week!

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey