Monday, May 28, 2012

Preschool Party!

This year I joined a preschool co-op for Bailey. There were 6 kids in the group, and each week a different mom taught so we only had to teach about 6 times. I was in charge of the end of the year party, so I decided to throw a "Lets start summer" party instead with a treasure hunt, balloon games and pinata. We ended with a small ceremony with the kids singing a few songs and each recieving an award for something they learned during the year. The kids had a blast and I'm glad that the pre-school year has come to an end.


Bailey and Brooklynn



Jackson, Derek and Nick


Our yummy snacks


The kids ready to get their end of the year awards!

2 comments:

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

That was a really cute party. Wish we could have spent more time there. Thanks for the invite. You are great with parties!!

Tressa said...

Melissa, do you have Tristan and Shonna Day's email address? My parents are trying to get a hold of them. If you do can you email it to me at tressals at gmail dot com? Thanks.

Bailey

Bailey