Saturday, January 28, 2012

Presenting Brad Paisley & Scotty McCreery




Thursday night Mr. Brad Paisley and Scottie Mc Creery visited the Idaho Center. Ashleigh and I grabbed some tickets last week and had an awesome time. Nick had the stomach flu a few days before, so it was a much needed break to get out of the house and have a little fun...and fresh air for that matter.

Scottie was up first, and he is just so fun! I love his deep voice. My pictures of him did not turn out very good.


After him was The band named Perry. I only knew a few of their songs.... then Good 'ol Brad himself came out. It was a great concert.






Just before it ended I was getting queasy. A few hours after getting home, I ended up with the stomach flu also, but I was just grateful that I felt fine all through the concert and had a great time with my gal pal Ashleigh!


2 comments:

Samantha said...

looks like fun. we have the stomach flu going around here too. not too fun.

Casey and Rachel said...

Fun! Not the flu part though! Glad you were able to go before you got sick. Hope you are feeling better now! Miss you guys!

Bailey

Bailey