Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Early Christmas Gift



Ok, so she is not ours. A friend of ours got little Lucy as a early Christmas gift...and we got to watch her one day for a little while. She is just the cutest little thing.

We are now dogless. A few weeks ago our dear sweet Molly (ok more like stubborn noisy Molly) went to Heaven. I got her in High School so she was pretty old. She was a great dog and its just not the same without her! So, I was excited when I got to watch this little cutie and have another little dog around.

I finally got a few pictures of the kids before church that turned out half way decent, so I thought I'd post a few!



2 comments:

Brian and Karen Davis said...

Our grandkids are the cutest!

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

Fun....you have the cutest family ever. Bailey's prayer was awesome! I love moments like that!! That is what makes being a mom the best job ever. Wish we would have joined you at the barn. That looked really fun! Merry Christmas!!!!

Bailey

Bailey