Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday


ok, It's Sunday night and I can FINALLY let out a sigh of relief. Things have been hectic lately. My parents left on their mission a few weeks ago,so we have been moving furniture and setting up rooms and trying to get the house organized and clean. Then it was Halloween, with sickness following each person in the family. Last Sunday I felt like I finally had things under control when Trent gets a call from the bishopric...that's not good. I knew it was the inevitable call for us giving talks...dang it! We both gave talks today in church on "Hope" and they turned out pretty good. Then when I got home I got a call from mom and dad in LATVIA. They made it safely. It was nice to hear their voice and know that they got there ok...I am now relieved that this Sunday is almost over and hopefully I can have a non stressful coming week.

2 comments:

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

I know how you feel!! Now lets have some fun! Time for shopping and play dates.

Casey and Rachel said...

Hope your talks turn out okay! Sunday was "one of those days" for me too. We were all exhausted after getting home from church so we all laid down for naps. Well Isaiah woke up early, pushed a chair over to the freezer and helped himself to the Popsicles. After trying to open it himself with scissors he decided to come ask me to open it. So I woke up to him holding a pair of scissors and a popsicle. To make a long story short he had cut lots of little snips in it so when it started to melt it made a huge mess and we spent a good amount of time Sunday trying to scrup RED popsicle out of our bedspread and carpet. It was everywhere! Why is it that Sundays always seem to be so crazy!

Bailey

Bailey