Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All Girls Fiesta

Last nightwe had an All Girls Fiesta for Relief Society- Meaning girls of all ages were invited so Bailey could come to. Since I am 2nd counselor in RS and over the "weeknight meetings" I was in charge of putting this event on. It turned out great with over 125 people, great food, swimming, photos, and tons of fun! It was my first big dinner and I'm really relieved to get it over with.


Here's Bailey with her bowl of cheese


The fun pool, slide and cave


Some of the ladies just hanging out

2 comments:

Casey and Rachel said...

That sounds like lots of fun! I bet Bailey had a blast too.

Traci said...

what a fun idea! was this at your parents place?
we just had our activity last night and we had a game night with the rs of the other ward along with girls 12 and up. we brought our fave game and ice cream topping to go with the ice cream. it turned out to be very fun!

Bailey

Bailey