Friday, June 10, 2011

YMCA




A few months ago, Trent and I decided to join the YMCA. They are fantastic! They have every class imagineable, a few huge pools, a kiddie pool area complete with waterslides and a lazy river, and the best thing they offer is... childcare! Yes, they watch your kids up to 2 hours while you work out! Score! We have been taking advantage of the cardio and the pool, but I need to take a few classes. They do have a family Zumba that I went to last Satuday and had a blast. They also have a Zumba gold for older people that I am trying to get my mom to go to! Anyways, if you are near a YMCA, you'll have to check it out!

Here's a picture of the pool and waterslides that Bailey and Nick love!

3 comments:

Traci said...

love it! ours is in this really old building and it costs a fortune to go to!

Megan said...

I've never seen a YMCA that cool! How fun!!

Samantha said...

Wow...that looks awesome. I wish we had something like that here!

Bailey

Bailey