Friday, December 10, 2010

down n out

This last week we have been sick with the stomach flu. Friday night we had a ward talent show (we did a skit that turned out really fun!) Then we woke up Saturday morning to upset stomachs (thinking we ate something bad from the church event)...followed by vomiting and everything else. We thought it was the 24 hour bug, but it lasted almost a full week. It is now Friday and I think today was the first day that I feel myself again. Bailey got it also, but Trent only a mild case. I'm just sooooo glad to be feeling better! Nick may have actually been the first to get it and we didn't know, so he has been feeling GREAT all this week. While we have been down and out, this is how Nick has been feeling...
What a HAM!

5 comments:

Traci said...

he is too cute! sorry to hear everyone has been sick, that is not fun!

Megan said...

No fun being sick with the flu for a week! I was just telling Jason this morning that you guys make the cutest babies!!!

Samantha said...

Sounds fun!

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

I am so glad you guys are feeling better! Now we can play and have fun! I love Nick's hat. He such a cutie and has the best facial expressions!

Casey and Rachel said...

Yikes! I hate the flu. I am glad you are all feeling better. I just wish I would stop throwing up sometime soon. :) I guess at least I will get something good out of my sickness at least. :) glad little Nick wasn't too sick. He sure is a cutie!

Bailey

Bailey