Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Amazing wedding






About a year ago, I posted about my cousins wedding down in LA that we went to. It was really amazing. They have had it featured in many places, including on TV, but now another wedding blog has picked it up and I wanted to share pictures of how amazing it really was! Click here And if you look closely in the picture of the bride and groom dancing, I am in the upper left corner sitting at a table by my parents (Trent must have been outside with Bailey) Thanks Jason and Megan for inviting us to your wonderful evening!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness Melissa! So sweet! And our evening, truly, would not have been the same with out you family there! It means so much to us that you guys made the trip down!

Traci said...

Beautiful pix for sure! The church is lovely too, not dark- lots of light.
Lucky you are a little famous now too!
I love looking at wedding pix!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Bailey

Bailey