Friday, April 30, 2010

mommy daughter date

Bailey has been acting up lately and has been needing a little extra attention since Nick has been around. She has been saying these two things A LOT : "Mommy, put him down" and "Daddy take him".So we decided that Bailey needed some time alone with mommy. I took her on our special date to Build a bear. She got to pick out her bear and what to dress her in. She loved it! It was the first time for both of us and we had a fun time without daddy and baby Nicholas!



She named her Pinky and dressed her in pajamas and slippers so she could go night night with Bailey!


Her birth certificate



And a special thanks to Bailey for being a wonderful date!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Oh my. I love that photo at the end. She is growing up I miss you guys. Hopefully I will come see you soon, I hope anyways. Gina

Megan said...

So fun!!! I love build a bear! What a fun date, indeed!

Kris said...

That's so sweet. That pink bear is adorable.

Casey and Rachel said...

She looks so happy! I bet she had so much fun being spoiled by mommy's love and attention! I bet it is hard trying to find time for two babies. I feel like I barely do it with one. :) Can't wait to come visit you guys again!

Bird is the Word said...

ADORABLE! I love DATE's with the KIDDO's! Matt and I switch kids and go out all the time now that Landon is older! You will love it! ~

Anonymous said...

I love that Pinkey and I really love that Miss Bailey! What a fun and perfect idea! Glad you two got to go and Dad and Nick had a homedate, too. You're a super little family! Love, Mom, Gma Terry

Bailey

Bailey