Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Erase Paste



I finally got to Sephora the other day and used a gift card that I had received at Christmas and got erase paste by Benefit (which by the way is an awesome concealer). While I was blogging away this afternoon(with Bailey playing next to me), she decided to sneak off and try my new erase paste (which was $26 for that little tub) along with a few other favorite makeup pieces. After I noticed it being awfully quiet, Bailey emerged looking like this...




While it doesn't look like much, this was only the makeup that was on her....it was also all over the counter and floor.Plus this thick makeup is super hard to wipe off so it took forever.





She also got to my MAC eyeshadow and my brushes had this stuff caked all over them...



Thanks Bailey for reminding mommy that you watch everything and are now in the "Terrible two's" so I better watch my back!

5 comments:

Traci said...

but look how innocent she is!!!
bummer about the make-up loss!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! She wanted to be like her mama!

Casey and Rachel said...

This reminds me a little of what Zaya did. I had just bought a brand new concealor, it was a new kind I was trying. It was the pressed mineral kind. Well he dropped it and the whole thing broke apart. I guess it is my fault for letting him sit in the sink and play with my makeup bag while I get ready! :) I couldn't be mad because it was really my fault. Although it is a little bit the wrong shade so I was hoping to return it. Now I am just stuck with it! Joys of children. :)

Bird is the Word said...

I love it! Hailey did the same thing with some of my MAC lipstick! It is SO true! WATCH YOUR BACK GIRL!

jamieb said...

If she wasn't so cute?!?!

Bailey

Bailey