Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lots of fun



So, the snow stuck for about a day, then it completly disappeared. I'm glad I got a few pictures because it melts so fast. Here is a picture of the house and the church.



My mom and I decided to have a little fun by trying to make creative cupcakes for an Enrichment night. We made these butterflys from chocolate and put them on top of a chocolate cupcake. After the first couple we made, started to get the hang of it and some turned out pretty cute. The next one we will try will be horse cupcakes for Bailey.





Trent starts a new job on Monday, so we have been trying to sneak in as much family time as possible. Today we went downtown to the park and the Boise Zoo, which was small but was really nice.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Yay for trent getting a job. Where and what will he be doing and what kind of hours? I miss you all a ton but am happy for you. Give Bailey a big hug from me on her bday. Love to all.

Harlin Family said...

I am impressed by the cupcakes. I bet they left a good impression on the ladies in Relief Society too. Congratulations to you guys on Trent's job. Where is he working? I see you went to the zoo. It looks like you are enjoying it here so far. We'll have to get together again. :)

Megan said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! Yay for family time!

Casey and Rachel said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I can hardly believe that Bailey is 2! How did that happen? Can't wait to see you guys again and congrats to Trent on the job! That is great news! How you feeling Mel? Ready to have that baby here soon?

Bailey

Bailey