Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas too soon?!?





So I know that I am jumping the gun here with my Christmas background, but I figured that I will be changing it in 2 weeks anyways, so I might as well choose my winter background. Trent will be upset as he doesn't even like to talk about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over (unless it is to tell me what he wants so I can save up :)So sorry for those of you who feel the same way....I really do love Thanksgiving, I'm just a bit lazy and don't want to change the background in a few weeks.

Oh and my parents have found 3 houses that they love in Idaho- and have started with the first offer! Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Gina said...

I hope the house they get has room for Brian and I too. Even though I don't want them and you to move.

Trent said...

It has over 3000 sq feet, so there will be plenty of room for you guys...The more the merrier!

Harlin Family said...

Are the homes here is Boise or in some of the connecting communities? Tell them I wish them luck!

Trent and Mel said...

The one they like the most is in Meridian, then another in Star and another in Boise.

The Price Family said...

I love the Christmas layout. You can never start it too soon (heck, all the stores started selling christmas stuff months ago!) Bailey is too cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Bailey

Bailey