Friday, October 2, 2009

A few updates

Trent and I have been busy these last few weeks with school, work, and our callings. I am in charge of the Primary Program this year(in 2 weeks) and am anxious to get it over with. Bailey has also been keeping us on our toes. Her personality has really been coming out and she is definitely a toddler. She loves to talk and repeats EVERYTHING we Say, so we have to be careful. She also loves the computer (Esp. YouTube) where she looks at Patches the horse about 20 times a day...no exaggeration. I just had my 29th Birthday and Trent surprised me by taking the night off work so we could go to a movie while my parents watched Bailey. We also had a family party last weekend, where we also celebrated my brother Matt's birthday at the same time and had some friends over. We are still waiting to move to Boise, but it looks like it will be next spring (after I have the baby.) Tuesday is my ultrasound,so hopefully we will be able to tell if it is a BOY or GIRL.... Any guesses????


The family party where Dad and Brian Reed rocked the place with their mad guitar skills!!!!



Bailey and her cousin Aaron


Playing dress up!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you guys have been busy!! Congratulations on the new baby on the way!

Jason is saying it's a boy! :-)

Traci said...

hey- happy belated birthday!
good luck with the primary program- it will go great, it always does!!! i have done a few myself!!!!
i am going to say it's a boy, so that you have one of each!!!

jamieb said...

Bailey is darling! Your family is so cute & busy! I am guessing another girl!

Harlin Family said...

Congratulations on being pregnant. I don't know if you blogged about that and I just missed it or what. It will be so fun to have you in Boise. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions concerning that when it get's closer.

Bird is the Word said...

Happy LATE Birthday!! I hope you had a fun day! As I started to remember my birthday was around the corner, it reminded me YOU were going to have one too!! Hope it was GREAT! Glad you got out of the house with the hubby! It SURE is nice! HUH??
And i guess it is a BOY! ~

Bailey

Bailey