Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wipeout

A guy in my ward (Travis Cluff) was on the gameshow Wipeout that aired two weeks ago. They called him "super shorts" if any of you saw it and he ended up winning the $50,000 prize. His video is on YouTube and he has more than 16,000 hits, but needs to get to 20,000 hits to get some sort of deal...I forgot what he said. Anyways, check him out on you tube to help him reach the 20,000 hit mark.

Here is his link to copy and paste in the address bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EetUtnsUCAA

3 comments:

Samantha said...

That is so funny! I can't believe he's in your ward. He's probably like a celebrity now, huh? Congrats to him!

Christina said...

lol, that is fantastic! We watch that show every week, and i Totally remember that guy, thats so funny you know him, lol. God luck to him to get enough youtube hits, we looked it up ")

Casey and Rachel said...

"I think those shorts are my Kryptonite"

Bailey

Bailey