Sunday, January 18, 2009

There's a new BOB in Town!

Move over Bob the dog(My dad's chihuahua) there's a new BOB in town. We decided to buy a BOB jogging stroller. This is one of the best jogging strollers around and it originated in San Luis Obispo. I have been wanting to get out and excercise more, but it is hard taking a bulky stroller around, plus Bailey was not a fan of the Travel System Stroller. So far, she seems to love the new BOB almost as much as the old Bob! Hopefully we will get our money's worth.

New Bob


Old BOB (Dad's dog)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But let's not forget, this is the real/original Bob!!!!!!

Harlin Family said...

Hey Melissa, it's Rachelle. I don't know if I've commented on your blog yet so I thought I'd say who I am in case you were wondering who "the family" was. Bailey is so cute!! It's a lot of fun isn't it, being a mom?(Most of the time.) Is your dad's dog as scary as your other dogs, Nephi and Pacho? If you remember, they freaked me out.

Trent and Mel said...

Bob is not as scary as Paco, he was awful. He is a bit snippy at times but really is nothing compared to the other dogs.

Traci said...

love the new wheels! Brandon scored me a jogger stroller and I even used it shopping, love it! Love yours too!
I just need warmer weather to use it!!

Katrina said...

Both bobs are pretty cute.

Bailey

Bailey