Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bailey's eating solids


For the past few weeks, Bailey has been eating solid foods, not just baby food, but big people food also. She has no teeth, but sucks on things until she can swallow them. So we decided it was time to put her in a high chair. The first day we did, she fell asleep with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in her mouth. The Dr. said that at 5 months should should just start eating solid baby food but not to rush. I guess she thinks she is older because she acts like she is always starving and wants to eat what everybody else is, so we let her ( to some extent)

4 comments:

Samantha said...

That is too cute. I can't believe she's eating solid food. That's crazy!

Katrina said...

Mmmm. I love peanut butter and jelly. This is a really cute picture. She is getting so big!

Unknown said...

I eat pb&j too.

Sondra said...

I love to see the baby and the bro! So glad that you post lots of pics of our little doll niece. I love you Mel!

Bailey

Bailey